that's me...

that's me...
...just to give you a first impression of what I look like. I'll add some more pictures soon.

Saturday, March 01, 2008

discovering the child in you (part two)...

Tuesday and Friday was Danish time again. We tried out more playful ways of learning a language. On Tuesday we trained our vocabulary knowledge with cards that contained words on the left side and images on the right side. We now had to connect the words with the matching images with a red twine and could control ourselves on the basis of painted lines on the back of the cards. The second task was some kind of memory game with images on the one and words on the other side of the cards. That was great fun! And I learned some new expressions and words.
On Friday we cut out personal pronouns and subjects, verbs and adverbial complements from a sheet of paper. Afterwards we composed different sentences. And we had an argument about who is "jumping on the moon" ;-)

No comments: