that's me...

that's me...
...just to give you a first impression of what I look like. I'll add some more pictures soon.

Monday, February 25, 2008

The portrait of the artist...

On Wednesday it was art time. We met with Dorthe Rizzi in the art room and for warming up we had some coffee and tea. Then we went to business: We should produce drawings of each other in only two minutes (so we actually hadn't time to think about what we were doing). Most of the drawings didn't look like the persons pictured but we had some fun and lost at least a bit of our fears for the pen and paper. Afterwards we were told to draw ourselves, sitting in front of a mirror. This task wasn't designed to take more than five minutes but I somehow developed some kind of connection to my drawing that made me keep on drawing (quite strange situation since I hadn't drawn for years, but I just couldn't stop...). I was quite happy that Dorthe didn't have something to object about my wish to continue. Regrettably, I missed the other tasks that my classmates had to work on (painting on mirrors, printing,...) but the picture I produced made up for that. It doesn't really look like me completely but you can maybe find some similarities or at least attest to the fact that it shows a human person...

No comments: